S I T E M A P
HOME: “Welcome page” for the Department of Ocean Resources and Engineering’s web site.
NEWS: News in the department.
SEMINARS: Seminar announcements, and links to seminar announcement archives.
PEOPLE: Opens the Faculty page as the default page for this section.
- Faculty: Names and contact information for graduate, cooperating, affiliate graduate, and emeritus/retired faculty members, with
links to their web sites where available
- Students: Lists of current MS and PhD candidates, past and present “Outstanding Students of the
Year,” and placement data for graduates of the department.
- Staff: Names and contact information for the department’s support staff and student assistants.
ACADEMICS: The department’s educational and research objectives.
- Academic Programs: Requirements for admission to the MS and PhD degree programs; lists of coursework requirements and
- Admission: How to submit your application to the department, and what happens if you are admitted.
- Financial Support / Assistantships: List of some sources of financial support for graduate students.
- Scholarships: University of Hawai‘i Foundation search engine for available
RESEARCH: Introduction to
research conducted by members of the department.
- Projects: List of past and present projects on which members of the department are principal investigators (PIs)
or co-principal investigators (Co-PIs).
- Publications: List of selected publications (in journals and at conferences) from 2000 to the present.
- Theses and Dissertations: Chronological list of all MS theses and papers, and all PhD dissertations.
FACILITIES: An introduction to some of the state-of-the-art facilities that support research and
education in the department.
ABOUT ORE: Background information about the department, including its formation in 1966, areas of
educational and research emphasis, and number of students graduated.
ORE SITE MAP : “You are here.”
CONTACT ORE : Returns to the contact information on the Home page.
[ Top of Page ]